Posted: 12:00 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14, 2013
Are you still decorating for Fall? I've been going crazy with the decorations all over my house for the last couple of weeks. I've been on the hunt for the best Fall decorating deals, and found some great places that are excellent for decorating this Fall.
1. Dollar Tree. Yes, everything's a dollar and they have awesome Fall decor items. You can even make your own DIY Fall Centerpiece or Basket with supplies that cost less than $1 each!
2. 5 Below. This is one of my new favorite stores. They have so much fun stuff, and everything in the store is $5 or less. They have a lot of fun Fall items available now. Just be careful not to go crazy on all the fun tees they have. I've been known to come out with four or more of their awesome $5 tees from the clothing section. Talk about a shopping budget killer!
3. Michaels. Right now Michaels has most of their Fall decor items for 50% off. Plus, they have coupons available in the weekly paper, if you're really ready to stock up on some deals.
4. The Thrift Shop. Even thrift stores put out seasonal items, and this is a great time to snatch up some Fall decor deals at places like Goodwill.
5. Your storage closet. If you love decorating, I bet you've got some stuff from previous years just itching to have a breather. Maybe it's that old wooden box that just needs to come out and have a pumpkin sit on it. Or maybe you've still got that Autumn wreath sitting in the attic that's ready to grace your door. Sometimes you can turn the most unlikely items into fun decor items.
Give it a go with your creativity and save some money at the same time! Do you have any fun sources for deals on Fall decor items? Tell us about them!
Crystal Collins, a Savings.comSavings.comAdd a Comment