Summer Cruise Showcase Promotion Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATIONS, PARKING OR TRANSPORTATION OUTSIDE OF THAT DESCRIBED BELOW.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the WFEZ DCL Enchanted Showcase Promotion Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to (i) legal residents of the State of Florida; (ii) residing in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties; and (iii) who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Miami (“Sponsor”), CMG Media Corporation, Disney Destinations, LLC, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. Persons belonging to or affiliated with a professional acting, theater, or film-making organization, such as SAG or AFTRA, are not allowed to compete in the Sweepstakes or participate in any entry. Professional actors and filmmakers, whether full-time or part-time, are allowed to compete so long as they do not belong to any professional organizations connected with the entertainment industry that would cause Sponsor to pay the entrant or any other person a fee or any other benefit for taking part in any Sweepstakes event.
Only one (1) prize winner may be selected from the same household every thirty (30) days in connection with any sweepstakes or contest sponsored or administered by WFEZ. If you or a member of your household has won a prize from WFEZ within the last thirty (30) days, you will be ineligible to receive a prize in this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on June 13, 2022, and end at 11:59 p.m. EST on July 1, 2022, (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (1) the WFEZ Easy 93.1 website, www.easy93.com (the “Website”); or
(2) the WFEZ Easy 93.1 mobile application (the “App”)
To enter the Sweepstakes via the Website, visit the Website, navigate to the “contests” page and locate the “WFEZ DCL Enchanted Showcase Promotion Sweepstakes” official registration page, and complete all of the required information and follow all posted instructions.
To enter the Sweepstakes via the App, download and install the App on a compatible mobile device from either Google® Play or the iTunes® App Store. The App is free to download. Standard data rates may apply. Once you have installed the App, navigate to the Sweepstakes official registration page on the App’s main menu to register. Follow the instructions on the registration page and complete all the required information to submit an official entry form. All the information you provide must be complete and accurate. Entrants who submit an invalid phone number or email address maybe disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion
Maximum one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, per person and per email address, during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
Any winning entrant must be the same person who originally submitted the entry to participate in the Sweepstakes. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in a Sweepstakes on another person’s behalf. An entrant must provide his or her own name as listed on his or her valid Florida driver’s license or Florida state-issued ID (or other proof of Florida residency, such as a copy of a utility bill). If a participant uses a false name on any ID submitted as proof of identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Sweepstakes and be ineligible to win any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the entry was sent. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the entry by a wireless service provider that is responsible for assigning the same. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds. On or about July 5, 2022, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Description. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) potential winner will receive the following trip package for winner and three (3) guests, consisting of the following:
· Four (4) night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line® Cruise for four (4) persons that includes the following:
o Room accommodations consisting of one (1) room (quadruple occupancy, room and tax only), location and category of room to be determined in the sole discretion of Disney;
o All meals on board the Disney Wish cruise (excluding Palo Steakhouse and Fine Dining–Enchante by Chef Arnaud Lallement);
o Pre-paid gratuities, taxes, fees, and port expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line Website);
o One (1) parking voucher for one (1) vehicle at the Disney Cruise Line Terminal for the duration of the cruise, additional terms and condition apply.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize to be awarded is: $5,946.56.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
NO TRAVEL TO MIAMI AND/OR THE CRUISE DEPARTURE POINT IS INCLUDED AS PART OF ANY PRIZE.
Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the sole responsibility of the winners include: shore excursions; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; It’s a Small World Nursery charges; local and long-distance telephone calls; ship-to-shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner’s home and cruise departure; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
Travel must be reserved through Sponsor’s agent, and Sponsor shall determine hotel and ground transportation itinerary in its sole discretion, as applicable. Vacation must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates within the date range as provided by Disney. Block out dates apply (subject to change in Disney’s sole discretion), visit www.disneycruise.com for more information. If a potential winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing. Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing, winner and guests must travel on same itinerary. Once selected by Grand Prize Winner, guests cannot be changed without the express written consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line. Travel may not occur during cruise ship block-out periods. Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned, or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable. By accepting and receiving the Prize, winners and their guests will also abide by their Disney Cruise Line cruise contracts which can be found at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/contracts-terms-safety/cruise-contract/united-states/. Furthermore, Winners and their guests are solely responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
In order to travel onboard Disney Cruise Line, all guests must be fully vaccinated and required to submit proof of vaccination. Additionally, all guests will be tested prior to embarking the ship. For up to date Know Before You Go information please visit: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/experienceupdates/.
Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to, requirements relating to registering for travel authorizations, obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, obtaining and presenting vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. There may be specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to the Bahamas, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible at their own cost for staying updated
on and complying with any of the latest advisories, restrictions and travel alerts that may be in place for travel to the Bahamas leading up to the planned stay. Travel requirements are subject to change.
Each person is responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding.
Grand Prize Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize). Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor or Disney, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate each winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If a winner and guest(s) cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries (time permitting). The Disney Cruise Line accommodations and tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
All taxes (including, without limitation, U.S. federal, provincial, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST) and, where legal, import Customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with any Prize, the shipment of any Prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total fair market value of his/her Prize. Winners may be required to provide to Sponsor an amount to cover the balance of all applicable withholding taxes at the normal rates required by law (notwithstanding any tax treaties that may provide for lower rates of tax withholding, including exemption from withholding with the satisfaction of qualification requirements) prior to being awarded the Prize, and failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitutions allowed, except as set forth in these Official Rules and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Prize of comparable or equal value will be provided. Prize elements may not be separated, and tickets, vouchers, and gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and Sponsor disclaims any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions thereon. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Winner and guests hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. Certain Disney Cruise Line offerings and events are not guaranteed and are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation by Sponsor without notice or liability. In the event any winner and/or his/her/their guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to Sponsor’s (or its affiliates’) property rules or policies in effect at the time for the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disney Cruise Line, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Vacation early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and/or his/her/their
guest(s) home early with no further compensation. Winners acknowledge and agree to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of themselves and their guests.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winner will be notified by email or phone on or about July 5, 2022. There will be a maximum of one (1) potential winner.
Unless otherwise advised by Sponsor, to claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 2741 N. 29th Ave., Hollywood, FL 33020 within twenty-four (24) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present a valid Florida government-issued photo ID.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within twenty-four (24) hours of notification and a written commitment to be awarded the prizing.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of winner and his/her guest to travel within the time period specified by Sponsor, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner based upon random selection. Sponsor will select up to one (1) alternate potential winners, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
8. Publicity Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT SPONSOR, CMG MEDIA CORPORATION, DISNEY DESTINATIONS, LLC, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY
AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
9. Indemnification. If Sponsor’s use of your entry causes Sponsor to be subject to a claim by any third party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them, against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which the Released Parties (or any one of them) may incur as a result of the use of your entry.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
11. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY STATION APP AND THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based upon random selection.
12. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
13. Sponsor. The WFEZ DCL Enchanted Showcase Promotion Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, LLC d/b/a Cox Media Group Miami. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 8, 2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit easy93.com, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), WFEZ DCL Enchanted Showcase Promotion Sweepstakes, 2741 N. 29th Ave., Hollywood, FL 33020. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Nicole.email@example.com.
©2021 Cox Media Group